Surgical Procedures We Offer
When you come to All Paws, you come to a special place. Dr. Gatlin does it all, even complex surgeries! She performs just about any soft tissue procedure including, but not limited to those listed below.
Our list of common soft tissue surgeries includes:
- Spay and neuter
- Mass removals
- Wound repairs
- Tumor biopsies
Ophthalmology (eye surgery) includes:
- Corneal reconstruction
- Glaucoma surgery
- Eyelid repair
- Cherry eye
Our Safety Precautions
Giving pets the best chance at a full, speedy recovery is our goal for every procedure. To help minimize risks and ensure their safety from start to finish, we take several important precautions including:
- Pre-anesthetic blood work to check for any underlying medical issues that could affect their response to anesthesia. This is a critical step in ensuring your pet is healthy enough for anesthesia.
- Utilizing an IV catheter to supply warm fluids to hydrate your pet, regulate their body temperature, and administer any medication quickly and efficiently.
- Extensive monitoring of all your pet’s vitals: EKG, pulse oximetry, oxygenation, respiratory rate, body temperature, and blood pressure.
- Pain medication before and after pet surgery keeps them comfortable from the moment they wake up from anesthesia and throughout their recovery process.
- For their recovery, we’ll give you detailed instructions tailored to your pet and their condition so you have the tools to help them on their road to recovery.
Contact us for more information on our pet surgery procedures at (903) 784-2900.