Ready to Book Days of Fun and Enrichment?
Doggy Daycare Services
No matter if your away all day for work, or just want to bring them out for a play date with their best furry friends, Posh Paws would love to be a part of your dog's day. We are proud to be a pet day care that:
- Provides regular excersize
- Relieves boredom, seperation anxiety, and destructive behavior at home
- Improves socialization with dogs and people
- Increases overall happiness
- Help puppies learn to potty train faster by having multiple opportunities to do their business outside
- Run and play and burn off steam in our large outdoor areas.
At Posh Paws we put Safety First!
We want to ensure the safety of everyone spending their day at Posh Paws. To ensure this we have a few requirements:
- All dogs and puppies are current on their vaccinations appropriate for their age (DHPP, Rabies, and Kennel Cough)
- All dogs are on an age approproate flea and tick preventative
- All dogs participating in socialization and play time be friendly and get along well with others
- Minimum age of 8 weeks old
- We must be notified if your female is in heat. While we always supervise any interactions between dogs, we will not be held resposible for any unplanned breedings. If your girl is in season please let us know so we can arrange a girls only day for her.
- Let us know your dog's temperament! Does your dog like their own space? We will provide your pup with plenty of one on one time if they don't play well with others. If they play better with a certain gender, age or size, simply let us know at check in! We want to create the best experience we can for your pet!
Let Them Just be Dogs!
That's right! Doggy Daycare at Posh Paws offers a free training package for puppies 6 months and under who come to daycare for five days a week. We want to make the quality time you get to spend with your puppy the very best it can be. With that in mind, there are some in-home manners we are happy to help your puppy learn while they are with us during the day. We work on things such as leash introduction, potty training, waiting to cross through barriers, and waiting before eating. While the degree to which these things are learned greatly depends on the individual puppy, and how many weeks we get to spend working with them, we do try our very best to make as much progress as we can with the time we are given.
Of course, you can always opt to have us not work on these behaviors too. The choice is totally yours.
Eitherway, the benefits of being able to run, play, and burn off excess energy during the day are great for them and for you.
The Price is Right!
We want to offer daycare options that are right for you! Drop offs and Pick ups are welcome at anytime during our normal hours. You can choose to bring your puppy by the day, or pre-pay and reserve the whole week.
By the Day: $15/day
Weekly: $50/week (includes a complimentary bath and a for puppies under 6 months, we offer a free training package.